Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The surprise that comes with kids


This day was everything I thought it wasn't going to be...
We started out with the fussy monster not eating well and being well... fussy and Padyn did not eat one bite of breakfast (which is so unusual) she is my girl who eats everything and eats alot of it. Then Porter spit up all over my leg, which there is nothing like that surprise of warmth running down your leg, then I let the dogs in, who are barking at the door, and Izzie decides to throw up all over the floor. So I had 2 crying kids, spit-up running down my leg and vomit on the floor all in 5 min. Needless to say Padyn had a fever and didn't go to school and Porter napped real well.
We made it through the morning and have had a day playing on the floor, painting little woot woot toes, and turning the fussy monster into a giggle monster.

This weekend I did manage to pull the sewing machine out and made some little shorts for the Monster and a dress (which is too big) for the woot woot.
Pic of Monster in his shorts.

I also was able to get Porter's Baptism invites made and sent out... a little late but it works. He is getting baptized May 16th by Bill Nash... We love Bill and are so excited he has been able to be apart of some of our most exciting moments.

Here is a pic of Padyn and Tripp right before Church Sunday... Love my woot woot and hubby!

1 comment: