Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sick Little Man

So Fussy Monster has hit a rut... Sunday night and Monday night he woke up 5 times each night. Which ment there was a tired FM and a tired Mommy the next morning. I was convinced he had an ear infection, but the dr said otherwise, Although he didn't know what it was, he knew what it wasn't. Both kiddos had a hard time getting to sleep tonight, but now (1 hr past bedtime) they are finally quiet. We are going to get through tomorrow and hopefully make it to Birmingham with Amanda and the kids on Thursday.

I did manage to cook dinner last night. We had shrimp Alfredo with mushrooms and asparagus. It is a quick and easy meal and we usually have it with chicken once a month. The mushrooms were new this time, I usually just put in any leftover veggies in it to clean the fridge. Tonight Tripp made spaghetti, so it was a easy night for me :). I did make him Chicken tortilla soup for lunch, so I didn't get off kitchen free today. He did inform me that the soup is his favorite thing that I make so that was a surprise.
Yesterday with the sick FM I was still able to get 5 loads of laundry washed and folded, and the 6rh was dried, but was folded today.

Funny Padyn story... I went to pick her up from school and Ms. Becky was telling me about my flirty little woot woot. She was sitting under one of the cribs with a little boy "Lewis" and apparently they were "loving" on each other. Ms. Becky said that it was the cutest thing, and the funniest part was when we were leaving they were both giddy and Padyn blew sweet Lewis kisses. I just love my woot woot and I can't believe how precious she is .

Tripp has been taking tons of pictures and I am so excited about the sweet pics of my babies. I will post some tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment