Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holiday Baking

I am THOROUGHLY embarrassed at the LACK of posting.... here is a quick recap of some of the Holiday Baking.
I started with my Holiday Boxes

a close up of the truffles in the boxes

Then The kids made some cookies.....

Then Porter made a mess when I put the cookies in the oven.....

Padyn also got to make cookies with her Maw Maw one Sunday afternoon!




I made these for a family get together.... There were some small ones that were on sticks that I put in foam and they were precious!


And of course no christmas is complete without Pink Cupcakes with Pink Icing.... Padyn picked this out b/c that is what we had on her birthday and she wanted Baby Jesus to have the same thing.



I feel like everything was a big hit and even better I managed to go down in pant size instead of up......

No comments:

Post a Comment