Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cute Craft

Last Year at the end of the school year I wanted to do something custom for the kids teachers for a thank you.
I monogrammed some cute tea towels, made some fresh cookies, and bought some yummy fruit seltzer drink and put them in a precious little straw basket.
It was very understated and simple, but at the same time I think it showed them that I appreciated them loving on my kids.
My favorite part of the gift was the actual thank you card. I found these plain white thank you cards that had the embossed "Thank You" on them. I did the kids hand prints on them and wrote on top. So if they are sentimental they have something from my kids, but it is just a card that won't take up space. I truly LOVED these!



Padyn's Hand



Porter's Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment