Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You Scream I Scream we all scream for ICE CREAM!

So Last Wednesday (yes a full week ago) Tripp was home sick and I had a pile of Redbox to return that I had rented for him the day before. He wasn't up staying home with the kids while I returned them so the three of us jumped in the swagger wagon and headed to redbox. After I returned the movies, with a HUGE thanks to the lady who let me go in front of her, I decided we needed ice cream.
We had done ice cream on Mother's Day and I completely missed the entire ice cream cone Porter ate (his first) b/c the lady who was scooping our ice cream decided EVERYTHING was more important than actually doing her job, and talking to her coworkers too priority over the lady with two small kids and a husband who was trying to keep the kids seated and supervising the eating of the ice cream cones.
SOOOO I needed a redo and here it is. This time I skipped the cone and got a snack size McFlurry for the kids to split. We got home, I put it in bowls and we hit the porch.

Padyn was saying CHEEEESE (that's why she has that look) and it wasn't a good picture (totally on my phone)




Porter's turned out much more photogenic. He has a better CHEEEESE face and I LOVE the ice cream dripping down chin and shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment