Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A few something specials for my special someones.....

I just LOVE having applique shirts from my kids, so here is a little outfit I made for the woot woot. I just love the coordinating fabrics and the matching ruffle shorts. I imagine that she will get a lot of wear out of this outfit this summer. (If you want one for your little someone- diff fabrics, diff monogram- just let me know and we can make it happen)














I also got a new monogram which I LOVE for bloomer or simple plain-front dresses, or even on a collar of a dress.

It would also be Gorgeous as a one letter monogram on a linen kitchen towel.













Thanks for letting me share a few of my little projects for my little lady!

2 comments:

  1. love this monogram!!! and i love your blog :) gonna try some of these recipes...also, i need a "menu making" lesson. how do you plan a month??

    ReplyDelete