Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Monday at home working on projects

So we did make it to the grocery store today, and I will say shopping with 2 kiddos is a little more challenging than when I go buy myself, and did I mention Padyn is now 2? Well she wants everyone to know in the sense she is trying to be more difficult. Today all she said was "no" "no" and oh yeah "no"..... So that made the shopping even more shall we say exhausting.

Anyway we got home and I work on a little monograming for the kids. I have been meaning to do these for so long the original shirts I bought are too small and the wrong season....












Here is a quick pic of Padyn watching "puppies" right before bed. She loves 101 Dalmatians and requests it once a week for her evening movie....

No comments:

Post a Comment