Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Monster is growing up so fast!

Porter Eli Pearson
November 23rd 2009


So our little Fussy Monster is going to have to earn a new name. I think we have FINALLY moved from the fussy little boy that we love to a much happier boy. Porter is growing up so much! It literally took 9ish months before he started acting like he enjoyed life. Now don't get me wrong I love my little boy more than life, and I would do it all over again, but I am glad that we are over that stage in his life. Porter will be 11 months on the 23rd of this month, and I am in full birthday party planning mode. I am doing a joint party with the kids since their birthdays are only 3 wks apart and with them both during the holidays we just thought until they start wanting their own we can have a joint party and have double the fun!

Now the challenge is creating 2 parties in one, where they can keep a little individuality. Padyn loves her "bunkeys" and Porter is our little monster so I am going to combine and monkey/monster theme.... Should turn out cute.

Back to my monster, he probably weighs close if not the same as Padyn and is pretty much wearing the same size clothes. He could walk if he wanted too... he has the balance and strength, and accidentally takes a step every now and then, but he is crazy fast on his hands and knees, so that will do for now. He knows the proper way to form tackle without any flags being thrown, and although I couldn't be more proud, I think Padyn wishes he wasn't as enthusiastic about training for football. Porter LOVES Izzie and Izzie is so good with him. She will let Porter pull up using her ears and let him crawl all over her. We do try to keep this to a minimum, b/c lets face it she is still a dog and will hit her limit at some point if we take too much advantage.

He is "HEAD FIRST" into anything and everything. He can climb better than Padyn and is way more daring. Examples. 3 months ago he crawled up into Padyn's little pink chair and then stood up in the chair and continued to climb onto the couch in the playroom. Which is funny to me, b/c Padyn really just starting climbing on the couch in the last 6 months. I guess he is just ALL BOY!

Porter is eating finger foods great and his favorite is the gerber crunchies, or a cream cheese sammy. He wants to be like his sister, and loves to do things himself... granted there isn't much he can do so far.



I just wanted to take a few minutes to update on the Monster.... may he be our Fussy, Tickle, Giggle, Precious or Mr, he is our Monster and Thank The Lord every day for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment