Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Padyn and Porter

The Birthday Party was Dec 3rd and it was a double theme.... Mickey Mouse for Porter and Belle for Padyn.
My Sister-In-Law made the cutest invites.... I printed them Front and back so it was 2 invites, 1 card



Mickey Mouse Cupcake Tower for Porter


And a Mickey Mouse Table with "The Gang"

A Belle Cake made by my mom, and you can barely see The Belle Tea Party Table set up behind the cake....

The Food...There were Hot dogs (for the hot dog song) Goldfish cups, Apples with dip, Cheese, and Chicken salad sandwiches for grown-ups.


Porter super Excited running inside...

Padyn (as Belle) waiting on her friends.

The rack of dress up clothes so the girls could be a princess when the special guest arrived.

My Big Boy!

The Ham Gang!

Padyn and Allie! (Thanks Malcolm for the pics)

And Belle Arrives.....


My little boy is such a flirt!



Padyn and Belle, with Chip for a tea party.

I may need to frame this one...

Porter loved the HUGE bouncy house in the front yard!


And his time to play with his Daddy!


All in the all the party turned out better than I expected... for all 350+ pics you can go to our flickr site...
www.flickr.com/tripp

1 comment:

  1. HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DIGGITY DOG!! The party was AMAZING my friend!

    ReplyDelete