Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Padyn!

My Sweet Sweet Padyn Turned 4 not quite a month ago... I am slightly embarrassed I haven't done this post sooner....

My sweet girl a few hours after she was born. We thought she would be a finger sucker, but she never was.

On our way home..... Our new life was beginning. 


Padyn has always been such a sweet girl. Don't get me wrong, we all have our moments, but overall she is kind and always looking to see who needs what. She just brought me my watch because I forgot it and I would need to know what time it was.

This year she started Ballet at a local Church. She loves it and I have to admit I love dressing her up for it and taking her. I can't believe how big she is getting.




A few pics from the beach trip. She is amazing Tripp and me as she grows. Some of the things she says blows us away. 



Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment